How to change the order of files
If you want to organise your files in a folder, the cross allows you to drag and drop them.
If the number of files exceeds the height of the screen, the simple "drag and drop" does not work beyond the part of the page displayed on the screen.
In order to be able to move the file concerned within the page of 100 or 200 files, the solution is to use one of the two following means:
if you are using a wheel mouse:
- put the cursor on the line of the file to be moved,
- hold down the left mouse or trackpad button to detach the file,
- then turn its wheel to move it
if you only use the trackpad:
- put the cursor on the line of the file to move,
- keep the left button of the mouse or trackpad pressed,
- move the cursor to detach the file,
- use the Up or Down arrows or Page Up or Page Down to move it